trial trunk show
This is a great opportunity for both of us to test a future partnership together. Trial Trunk Shows are only confirmed once all information/materials and payments have been received in full.
How it works
- A set of 5 samples of our choosing will go out to new/considering stockists. We will send you a selection of dresses that we deem will do well in your area and top sellers. Unfortunately, we are usually not able to fulfill all dress requests due to limited availability, but when possible we will do our best.
- The trial trunk show will be sent once an agreement is signed and a refundable deposit is paid for value of the samples
- Rates for sales under a Trial Trunk Show are at a 50/50% split between Leanne Marshall, inc and the stockist. The gowns must be sold at regular MSRP to the client and cannot be discounted. Once you have agreed to become a permanent stockist after your first trial, all future trunk shows will be at the regular 2.2 markup model. (Reflected by our line sheets.)
- Failure to return the dresses to us by the following Thursday after receiving (usually 8 days) will incur a daily 3% interest late fee that will be deducted from credit hold.
- Shipping expenses are to be paid by receiving boutique and are not refundable. We will include a return label for ease and convenience.
- Any damages incurred to the samples during the Trial Trunk Show will be assessed and deducted from the stockist credit hold. Failure to return gowns will result in either a full retention of credit hold and/or additional card charges.
This is a great opportunity to become familiar with our gowns in person and to put them on some of your brides/ gauge market.
As this is a trial for us it is also a trial for you. Please treat our gowns with the respect and utmost care that they deserve. We are hoping to open a great working relationship with you.
Our trunk show dresses are both our showroom samples and production samples, so please treat them with care. Do not zip them halfway on clients they are too small for. This will damage the zipper. Please also be sure your clips have rubber guards, as metal edge may tear the dresses. If a gown is damaged, please let us know so that we can find a fair solution.
The Leanne Marshall team will consider attending trunk shows if the request is made well in advance. We do require that 50% of the accommodations and airfare be covered.
We can only schedule your Trial Trunk Show once all forms have been submitted and 3 different date choices have been given. We will work to give you your top choice, but please understand that we do experience a high demand for trunk show and need to ensure they are evenly spaced.
Please take your time to thoroughly review and agree to our terms and policies prior to receiving your trial trunk show shipment. Once we receive your submission we will be in touch 4-5 business days later with further info and confirmation.